Any info on Dx10, Crysis, Vista cards/mobo/processors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDrIoT69

In Runtime
Currently im using the rig in my sig and is still running very well. But with Crysis, Dx10 and Vista coming out sometime early next year, or the end of this year, im going to upgrade.

Im upgrading to the BEST i can. The new Dx10 cards, best one, best processor, 2-3 gigs of ram, a big PSU.

But i havent seen any info on these new cards coming out. Do they plan to release a new Mobo specificly for dx10 cards, and what about processors? Any info on up coming processors?

Whats currently the best rig you can have?

A simple search will go a long ways.

With that said, I'll try and help you out as much as possible.
They aren't going to release a new mobo for DX10 cards, they are still going to be run on PCIe x16. The next processor from Intel, called Core 2 Duo officially but code named Conroe, will not require a new cpu socket, but will require a 975X chipset.

There is TONS of information about Conroe around these forums. Just search for "Conroe" and you'll get a lot. It's become the center for debate in the recent weeks. Try to ignore the mass flaming going on in those threads and just read the real facts. Greed Radience knows probably the most about Conroe in these forums, but due to recent arguements, him and a few others are not allowed to talk about Conroe for 2 weeks.

As for the next generation DX10 cards, it's about the same, except without the massive flame wars. If you search it, you'll get info.

Wikipedia.org is a nice place to get information as well.

Best computer that you can probably get today would be:
FX-62
Dual X1900XTX in CrossFire
2Gigs of RAM
Dual 150GB Raptors RAID'd together
Soundblaster X-Fi

Search for our many DX10 threads and you wil be overwhelmed w/ info. BTW DX10 is NOT coming out w/ Vista, it will release later. So were talking mid next year or later.

P.P. Mguire said:
Search for our many DX10 threads and you wil be overwhelmed w/ info. BTW DX10 is NOT coming out w/ Vista, it will release later. So were talking mid next year or later.

DX10 hardware is coming out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom