Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocer 939

In Runtime
just wondering how fear would fair on this pc or any other graphic hungry games

pentium D 2.66
1gb kingston hyper x pc 3200
geforce 6800 512mb 8xagp

Yes you can run it, but no where near perfect.

depends on your resolution?

EDIT: I think your sig is too big, read the rules and resize it if you like before a mod deleates it.:)

It will play it yes, but not flawless on maximum graphics. Its a pretty demanding game.

You also want to change the size of your sig, its too big. TF uses 468x120 signatures.

6800 with 512MB ram? didn't even know that was possible...

dont get graphic cards in AGP format, get the PCI-E ones.

bonehelm said:
6800 with 512MB ram? didn't even know that was possible...

dont get graphic cards in AGP format, get the PCI-E ones.

There's a couple 6800's with 512mb ram ;) Plus it look's like he already has the card so no need to tell him to go pci-e.

Switching to PCI-E can require a lot of money since he'd need a new CPU as well. Some people are just fine with AGP so saying "get the PCI-E ones" especially now, is pretty pointless.

Nubius said:
Switching to PCI-E can require a lot of money since he'd need a new CPU as well. Some people are just fine with AGP so saying "get the PCI-E ones" especially now, is pretty pointless.

I'm fine with AGP, but thats becuase I have no money to upgrade. :p

I have a slightly better setup and it runs FEAR fine but if I use a high resolution and AA turned up it will get more lag then I comfortable playing with.

So far the only 2 games that I own that I canÂ’t use max settings with are FEAR and Oblivion so FEAR is one of the more demanding games out there currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom