which case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

will h4x 4 food

Daemon Poster
im kinda getting sick of my big old green case and was thinking to get a new one with a new PSU(the one i have now is a crappy aspire one).
i need a case with excellent cooling and airflow and not TOO flashy. i have my eye on 2 of them.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129154

^^^ I have worked with this case before on previous builds for my customers and have enjoyed it very much. the only thing that is holding me back is that lack of a side window. But if i see that there is alot of positive feedback on it then i may forget about the whole side panel window thing.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811146018

^^^ This is the other one im looking at. i like the modern look to it. not too flashy and looks like it has good cooling. the only thing im not liking is the cheap looking inside. i dont like the way they have the harddrive trays layed out.

please give ur opinion or personal experiences with either of these cases. i would greatly appreciate it.

hey I'm getting the p180b (black version) on tuesday or wednesday, and I too wish there was a side panel window thats why I invested in a $12.00 kit to put one in! All it requires is either the use of a dremel or a jigsaw and trace the patern and cut and bolt in. The case is unbelievable with airflow just make sure you have a psu with long enough cables to reach the top optical drives! The case is spacious for a midtower and I'm installing a watercooling kit too, not many mid tower cases have that luxury.

I like the P180 over the NXZT, but I personally love my Thermaltake Tsunami. Screwless assembly (and not cheap looking/operating!), metal/aluminum assembly, tons of drives, 3 fans.

But If I HAD to pick between one of those two I'd say the P180.

If I had built my comp instead of buying one that was already built, I was going to go with either the P180 or the TX1050B, but was leaning toward the P180 as many reviews made comment about the plastic front door on the TX1050B.

i got the TX1050B, the door does feel a little cheap, but ya dont really notcice, ut it is a pretty boring

Your tastes in cases are good. You picked both my favorite windowed case (which I own) and my favorite non-window case (the Antec).

Personally, I prefer the Lexa. It has a unique look to it that really appeals to me and is a great quality case that's easy to work with and has great cooling (3x 120mm 1x 80mm). The fans are quiet too, although I don't have too much basis of comparison.

Both cases are excellent quality cases. I think it comes down to not performance since they're both great cases in that aspect, but what is the most visually appealing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom