Need Help with Unknown Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnsportsmanjr

Solid State Member
Ever since I got this computer I have been getting the error RTJ45JAETJTJATJJTJ Run Time Error. This was not a problem before because a box would pop up and I could click OK and it would go away. Well for the past few days I have not been getting that box so my computer is running at about 25%. When I bring up the Task Manager the error will pop into the window then go away again, then pop back up. This will happen about every 2 to 3 seconds. Since it pops up and goes away I have an hour glass symbol next to the curser and like I said my comp runs at about 25%.

Does anyone know what this is and how I can stop this from happening?

Thank You

Follow these instructions carefully

Download ALL 8 programs and update if needed.

Ad Aware SE Personal Free

Spybot Search and Destroy Free

Windows Defender 2 Beta

HijackThis Free

Ewido

CCleaner

Cleanup!

Follow these steps

Delete the prefetch folder C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch, this folder will come back on next reboot.

Delete all cookies and temporary internet files in the control panel.

Go to Start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, disable everything except your antivirus, Firewall, click apply, dont reboot yet.

Download Msconfig Cleanup below

Msconfig Cleanup Free

Run Msconfig Cleanup after you unchecked the items you were told to uncheck and recheck, click "Select All", then click "Clean up Selected", then click "Quit". Make sure your antivirus and firewall are not checked.

Now run each spyware program 1 by 1. Running all 3 at the same time will slow most systems down.

When each program has finished scanning, remove everything.

Now go to the recycle bin and delete everything that is in it.

When finished with the scans, reboot, and go into Safe Mode and run these scans again, remove everything they find, and then reboot back into Windows in normal mode. You dont need to run Hijackthis! yet.

Then run HiJackthis!

Save the log, copy and paste the log on www.techist.com
Do not attach the log, copy and paste always. This will make things go much faster.

Ok so I installed all those that you told me to. When I installed the ewido it aoutomatically started and immediatly found a corrupted file or whatever. When I hit clean it up my computer went back to running normal. The error message that was popping up every 2 or 3 seconds it gone. Do you recommend I continue with what you said or am I good to go?

continue with it and post the log here. run those a few times, reboot and run them again. ewido will take a while to run but let it run the full scan everytime.

I dont know what ones are the antivirus and the firewall....I did find one that said in the location it was an antivirus but I dont see the firewall

when you said to uncheck everything from the msconfig>startup I did that but I am unsure what ones are the antivirus and the firewall...its not clearly stated in the location files

see the | next to location? put your mouse cursor over that and dragit to the right, then post a screenshot and ill tell you which to leave.

Look at the "command" on the middle. It will say where the location is. Disable the entry that looks like it's from your antivirus client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom