upgrade memory, wrong one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!...

the one from newegg is notebook (laptop) and the one from bestbuy is DESKTOP ram...

HUGE DIFFERENCE

f50fan said:
THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!...

the one from newegg is notebook (laptop) and the one from bestbuy is DESKTOP ram...

HUGE DIFFERENCE

What are you talking about? They are the same and he just wanted to know if what he bought and the corsair are for his laptop which they are. He's getting it from newegg. Heres the discription of the ram its the same they just have the wrong thumbnail on it
Corsair Value Select 1.0GB PC2-4200 DDR2 SoDIMM Memory

is f50fan trying to say that i have desktop ram in my laptop? and flash ur saying that they have the wrong thumbnail on the one i have in my laptop?
**** f50fan u made me confused

camzaro28 said:
is f50fan trying to say that i have desktop ram in my laptop? and flash ur saying that they have the wrong thumbnail on the one i have in my laptop?
**** f50fan u made me confused

I think he looked at the link for the corsair 1gb sodimm at best buy for $179 that I linked to, to show you what BB wanted for the same stuff. And on the link it shows normal (desktop) ddr ram in the thumbnail. But it is sodimm (laptop) ram. But don't worry no one in their right mind would pay that much for one stick of value select ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom