How To Sleeve Your Cables And Wires

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said so a couple of times you'll have to use a pin extractor to take them out, or you gotta get a modular PSU lol

ryanlopez4550 said:
very nice... i tried to use my DFI sleeving stuff that came with my MOBO but it didnt come with any shrink wrap!

sleeving is sooooo worth the time and effort

Use uv reactive zip ties

what if i cut the wires of the molex, then sleeve it, then solder it back and put electric tape. that would do the job right? but is it commendable to do?

and if i want to add some length to the molex adapters, what wire should i get? do i still have to use color coded wires (yellow, black, black, red) or speaker wires would do?

thanks..

duayne.com said:
what if i cut the wires of the molex, then sleeve it, then solder it back and put electric tape. that would do the job right? but is it commendable to do?

and if i want to add some length to the molex adapters, what wire should i get? do i still have to use color coded wires (yellow, black, black, red) or speaker wires would do?

thanks..

You shouldn't even be near a computer :eek:

I was just joking anyway's :) Half my wire's in the case are extended,Got sick of all those bulky extension's and Y splitter's so i said screw it and grabbed my cutter's and my Iron and went to work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom