cd burner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhopey9334

Beta member
my laptop never has a problem burning DVDs but when it comes to cds it is very touch and go. For instance the other day i burned a cd no problem but when i tried another one it it said error and didnt finish, other times it will only burn the first 7 tracks of 17 and the the higher the number the music is staticy until it doesnt work period . i know im not over with file sizes and i dont know what is wrong but it seems to be a problem with the burner any suggestions?

im using nero and i have set it to a lower speed ... but often times i see that it still says its burning at the fastest speed

what version of nero your using?
run nero infotool,get into the "configuration" tab and take a screenshot , also get into the nero folder and open nerohistory.log copy & paste the last few burn logs (and dont include the serial number)

not the answer i was hoping for , whats the version? like 6.6.0.18 , 6 isnt all of it , and what about the screenshot & log

sorry im not up to getting all that for you but i can tell you that it just burned a cd and said it finished sucessfully after i opened windows media player to see if it did work 15 track of 19 did not work

i think my problem is soved my cds burn successfully if i dont take up a lot of processing speed and the cds then rip fine but i still dont know why it wont play all tracks on WMP but in y car the cds work fine thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom