Help with a new build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I'm...speechless...:eek:

I think I just lost some IQ points reading your posts.

qdldog said:
I know from experience about that to...

qdldog said:
I NEVER have used a g-force(i don't like buying a g/c that is walmart's brand of choice) and i don't ever plan on using one...

qdldog said:
But i don't play games anyhow.

Hmm...You know that a GeForce card is horrible...from experience...but you've never bought a GeForce card...and you don't play games anyhow...

And how the h3ll did WalMart get into this?

Needless to say...I'm confuzzled...:confused:

He's almost as bad as the people who buy Intel over AMD because Intel has faster clockspeeds. Your average Dell fanboy...you know what I mean.

i know that they suck from people that actually know what they are talking about(unlike you though)..if i have all these experts telling me ATI OVER NVIDIA cause they are better all around..but why the crap do i care what you buy?it's your money(waste it how you want)

Green Radience said:
He's almost as bad as the people who buy Intel over AMD because Intel has faster clockspeeds. Your average Dell fanboy...you know what I mean.
LOL) dell's are so cheap because they Intel cpu's(amd blows intel so far away it isn't even a challenge for them)) and thanx for telling me how big of a n00b you are by your messages...;)

There's no reason to throw a 7900GT in a system with a 3200+ or slower anyway, you want at least a 3700+. My 7900GT was held back, by my Opteron 165 when I just OC'd it to 2.2Ghz, so I can't imagine how bad it would be on 2.0Ghz.

Stick with a 7600GT.

lol at this forum so many posts get into arguments about intel vs amd and nvidia vs ati. just accept they r all good in their own way and everyone has their own opinion. at hardforum.com where evry1 knows wat they r talkin about u never see stupid flame wars.

Mentali$T said:
At hardforum.com where evry1 knows wat they r talkin about u never see stupid flame wars.

I love [H]ardForums. You know why there aren't flame wars? Because people know when one product is better than another. Whether is be from the Blue, Green(s), or Red camps. There is no NEED to argue, because yea, everyone knows what they're talking about. You don't need to hold people's hands and show them every little thing on there like you do here...because everyone on there already knows it...

nvida make nice cards...and so do ati
nvida can make their cards perform well, either it be a budget card or performance. their sli is much better than ati's crossfire as well. ive owned boths geforce and radeon cards and i personally favor the geforce. ati does, however, hold the most powerful card on the planet, the radeon X1900. i also prefer their firegl cards over nvidia's quadros *im crazy, shoot me*

no need to flame for it though...

Clicky.

Its a 7900GT CO Superclocked review, but features the 7900GTX and X1900XTX. Its the latest benchmark we have of the two, and the 7900GTX is better in all but one game (at 1280x1024 resolution).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom