What LCD should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the LG L2000C and some of the dells that are also made by LG have color banding issues (vertical stripes instead of smooth continous color on gradients). Gonna also be using the monitor for photoshop work so this would probably be a bad thing. Is it true?

i just ordered a dell 24" for $240 more and get much more screen. it has some of the best reviews ive seen for basically anything you're up for. so i took the plunge and seriously doubt i'll regret it

i have been using the ViewSonic VA912b and havent had any probs yet. came to my door for $266

even though i hate dell - i gotta give em credit for their displays

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards. Just not sure if 24" is too much. Keep me posted on how you like it if you can Effex and let me know if you think the $240 extra was worth 4 more inches. Also, back to my previous question. Is banding a major issue I should be concerned about when switching to LCD?

My current monitor is finally dying on me, but I need some more input/advice before I buy a new one. It's a lot of money :p

Just purchased the Dell 2405 :D The price jumped around a little bit though, maybe something to do with the coupon off ebay? At first it said the total was $793.13 after sales tax, then later it said $782.86...anybody have that problem with Dell's site before? I'm hoping the coupon didn't screw things up. Anyways, it should be here in less than a week hehe. Man I'm stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom