Looking for some Cable Managment help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoad

Daemon Poster
Hello, in the next to come few days [I hope] I will be getting a new case, the XaserV Damier 5000A [Which is same as Damier 6000A but its in black.. which is a lot cheaper lol] and this case comes with some MASSIVE amount of Cables, and thats JUST the case...... [CASE sensors for HDD / GPU / CPU / RAM and more.., 5 fans, cpu fan, front panel + a LOT of leds all over the place]

And once I put in my PSU, HDD + DVD R/RW Rom, GPU and all the rest, the case will be OVERLOADED with cables...

Now I need some seriously GOOD guide with pictures step-by-step how to clean up you'r cables to make it nice and tidy so I can manage with all the cables around...

Example to what I mean you can find here: In the 8'th reply, made by TurboFX55

wire12qs.jpg

wire20xh.jpg

now how do I do that?? Can anyone show me please a step-by-step guide how to do such an incredible thing? I don't mind sparing 4-5 hours in order to fix it to be nice and clean like that... even 7 hours will do, lol.

stuff alot of the wires into the expansion bays, and behind the motherboard tray. and there is also room at the very top where the PSU is, ur gonna need those plastic strips that you can tie up, and u can tie it to the clips on top.

and sleeving the wires.

... The general theoretic instructions I know aswell.. I want the PRACTICAL instructions step by step and if possible visual... anyone knows of a guide/ willing to write one??

well, i dont think you can walk some one thro wire management, just try tuck em behined the mobo, and in spare drive slots

it will be different for every setup. you just need to use your initiative, and find places to put stuff.

As joshd will tell you, my case is diabolical and we have tried everything to tidy it. Try and do your cable management from the start, you won't want to be taking out hte motherboard just to tuck some cables behind. cable tie EVERYTHING try and stick unused cables behind the motherboard, or down the right side of the case behind the motherboard tray and if using SATA you can tuck behind the motherboard. Cable sleeving helps enormously! drive bays are good. If you have floppy connectors just dangling wrap them round the connecting cable, and it keeps then tidy.

Hope that helps

Ruan

Yoad, try turning your harddrives around so the connectors are out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom