Read Before putting your computer together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've got video of putting in the psu, the cpu, and the RAM. I didn't video the Graphics card, or mounting of the hdrive or cd drive. Today I will, however, video the plugging in of everything (the hard part).

i think the hardest part of putting a pc together is all the little thin case cables, (unless theres a decent manual)

harry18 said:
i think the hardest part of putting a pc together is all the little thin case cables, (unless theres a decent manual)

Agreed, all the other components can sort of only fit one way, and tend to be pretty self-explanatory. However, connecting those bloody case wires are a nightmare. I'm no noob, and yet I still haven't bothered struggling with my front-panel USB and headphone-jack wires. I hate having a hard time, and I don't use many USB devices, so I'm just gonna leave it.

What DO those plug into? I haven't really looked yet.

And about using an old computer: The only problem is that a lot of new types of cords and formats are in new computers.

magouster said:
Agreed, all the other components can sort of only fit one way, and tend to be pretty self-explanatory. However, connecting those bloody case wires are a nightmare. I'm no noob, and yet I still haven't bothered struggling with my front-panel USB and headphone-jack wires. I hate having a hard time, and I don't use many USB devices, so I'm just gonna leave it.

yea exaclty, ive got em all lose inside cos i cant be bothered to figure out how they go, and im sure i read some where that if you put them on the wrong plug then it can really screw everything up!

ill be building my rig for the first time this july. i hope this could really help me..

lookin forward to this.. :)

yeah, i will get it up ASAP, by this week, i should have the pictures coming in, and saxofoner will get me the videos. so the guide shouhld be finished within a week or 2, im not really sure, because now i have exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom