Not sure if you knew but AM2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should really wait... Right now people have only seen them review Conroe processors, but maybe them are "special" processors just to get a lot of hype, or not. But ATI has allways given me problems when trying to play warcraft III with the colors being off and it being choppy. Microsoft, I just hate in general because it's so freaking expensive for old software. And Intel is because I have had 3 really bad experiences with there processors burning out on me...

Not really, i agree w/ him. Ive had problems w/ Intel and Microsoft up to now in technology. XP blows and ive had a P4 Prescott 513 (?) die on me. All my PIIIs i had screwed up and the PII, well its old.

lol this AM2 is a bunch'a cr@p..... totaly...
All of them are 90nm technology which is outmatched by the 65nm technology of the Conroe
All the AM2's on the page that was given by that fella there are Single-Core... who would want a single-core for a high-end computer? and the 'best' product on that AM2 socket page that was given in first post will be outperformed by the CHEAPEST Conroe.

DDR2 you say? So wha'? Intel has began to supply DDR2 support like a year ago..... they only got better on time, while AMD Seems to be just starting, And as a prototype I guess there'll be some bugs in it aswell.

Charls_scott you'r a funny person

And daymn, I didn't mean to turn this to an AM2 vs Conroe, but I just had to.. [plus, he started :x I just kept it going :S]

DDR2 you say? So wha'? Intel has began to supply DDR2 support like a year ago..... they only got better on time, while AMD Seems to be just starting, And as a prototype I guess there'll be some bugs in it aswell.
You cant possibly be saying that Intels support for DDR2 is any good. That really made my day. Also, it still takes an Intel OCed to catch an AMD.

The "review" conroe has so far, it hasn't been released yet. And the Intel burn outs I had where not caused by me, they just burned out. The AMD burn outs I have had are allways caused by a volt mod I do to the motherboard or my recent IHS removal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom