is this a fair deal or a bad deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
ok i am looking for a really cheap laptop like under $200 and I found these and I would like to know if they are worth it they are both used
Toshiba, 6GB hard drive, Intel P3 700MHz, 128MB ram, OS Linux or
Compaq, 10GB hard drive, Intel P3 750MHz, 192MB ram, OS XP
i think that the Compaq is a better deal they both are under $200 and I am only going to be using it for 1 or 2 programs and maybe internet but not often what do you think ok deal or a bad deal?

The Compaq is a much better deal, however i wouldn't recommend XP on it. If you have a copy of 98 or 2000, that would run like a beauty, for internet surfing or word processing. Maybe light gaming...

The Tosiba would'nt be that good. Low RAM, low HD space, and Linux...i wouldn't buy it.

anyone know where I could get 98 or 2000? i know its kinda bad but I don't even really know anything about Linux lol so I probably won't get that only cause well I don't know anything about it

Oui monseiur --

Linux for the WINNNN if you're just doing internet and word processing.

for the winnnnn

AMD6415 said:
anyone know where I could get 98 or 2000? i know its kinda bad but I don't even really know anything about Linux lol so I probably won't get that only cause well I don't know anything about it

I'm suprised you dont already have it.

You could always just put XP on performance mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom