Intel Mac or windows xp pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailpog

Daemon Poster
I have a dilema;Whether to save my money and buy an intel mac and then buy boot camp and make it so i can run windows and mac on the same computer or to just buy a Pc with the money i have. I have this dilema as windows runs all of the games and stuff that i want to play but i prefer the mac opperating system and easyiness to use. I dont no which to choose?

I wud personaly go 4 the Pc cuz 1m a Pc fanboy. but if u do save up 4 the mac. you will have 2 then fork out more monty on boot camp. but macs are good relyable computers. but to me there just not good 4 gaming if u ask me.

PC, i personally don't really LIKE the mac os..I've never found that theres much to do with it, until I can afford a second mac and the server OS I won't find a use for it.

just one more thing do you no if on an intel mac with xp loaded as well as mac os will games run as well as on a desktop Pc

Yes, or no, depending on the model you get. The Mac Mini and Macbook use integrated graphics, so it's unlikely you'll get great performance (probably about the same as a PC with integrated graphics, MAYBE a little better.) However, the iMac and Macbook Pro have dedicated graphics cards, so those models should game relatively well.

If youÂ’re not doing games, and you'd rather buy your next computer instead of build it, than my all means, go with the Mac.

Like what macdude said, if you are going to build a computer, than you should go with a PC because itÂ’s more informative. But, (and I donÂ’t know how upgradeable Macs are because I have never, EVER used one) if you can upgrade hardware on a Mac and use PC hardware like a 7600 or an X800, or an X-Fi or Audigy 2, than go with the Mac because not only will you have one workhorse of a Mac, but the PC half can keep running fast.

IÂ’ve heard that Macs need special editions of certain hardware. I remember seeing somewhere a Mac Edition of an X800XT that would not run on PCÂ’s. weather thatÂ’s legit or not, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom