7900 gt coming in monday.. what to expect of sli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDMI is the newer and best looking connection, to say it quickly.

VGA<DVI<HD(?)<HDMI

Honestly, I have a 24" widescren, and it is way big enough. Especially from only a couple feet away. You probably have a little more power than you need to push something like that but at least there is room to be good at the new games.

Look into the Dell monitors, they usually have some nice specs on the larger ones. But notice, that is why you pay more - because they are nicer.

I'll do a quick shift through NewEgg for you and post back in a bit...

aha, yes that was the second choice i saw, its just that thats alot more cash.. and saving.. (which is hard for me to do) but i guess if i really want it, i shouldnt have a problem saving for it.. i may just look up into some 24 inch monitors, dell had some nice ones

Yeah, I have the Acer 24" and it still blows me away, but in case you missed it above:

Only another week of work for that kickass visual display that will last you a long time

i may just go for a 24, i found some really nice ones under 1000 dollars, which seems like a more affordable price, and with senior week coming up (150.00 dollars) and me having to buy a year book.. savings not looking too good.. soo, i may just go with the gateway 21 inch, or whatever 24 inch i find that looks really good

Yes sir it is, works great. No built in tuner though, but i don't use it for TV anyways. The quality kicks ***, yet to find a game that blurs.

Feel free to ask questions... I use both imputs for two computes that i constantly use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom