Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
careful there, dell has sneaky a way of making their mobos work ONLY with the psu that comes with the system you bought. try any other psu and you fry the mobo. This isnt in all dells, but is very common in them.

well tying them together or addign black tape around them, makes them less noticable.

xenium said:
careful there, dell has sneaky a way of making their mobos work ONLY with the psu that comes with the system you bought. try any other psu and you fry the mobo. This isnt in all dells, but is very common in them.

well standard ATX is standard ATX, is it not? dell tech support told me that it is standard ATX, and also people on the dell support forum told me that it is standard ATX.

yea, I added the ASUS GPU, it came with an X300SE. you can tell, as dell would never use an ORANGE card in one of their systems...

i like the heatsink, as it is pretty big. shame it isnt copper though, and it could do with some nice heatpipes.

Here's my cable/wire management before and afters.

Before: Yeah I know it's got wires and shizzle everywhere!

After: Still a noob job, but looks a **** of a lot better don't ya think?

cub1971 said:
Here's my cable/wire management before and afters.

Before: Yeah I know it's got wires and shizzle everywhere!

After: Still a noob job, but looks a **** of a lot better don't ya think?

hey nice, thats alto better, good job, theres still a few thinks but work on it over time, then youll get a reall good hang of it.

computer0012mf.jpg

I have some cool UV green sleeves on the way, my wire management in that picture is awful.....

It works for now....

7 case fans *****!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom