Good sound from X-530s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax

Daemon Poster
I'm looking to purchase some Logitech X-530s on Saturday, and was wondering if I would get better sound quality from them instead of my Creative SBS 2.1 370s that I have at the moment.

Here's a link to their specifications page at Creative:
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=27&product=283

I don't have a sound card, so I'm wondering if I can use these speakers, and if they will still be reasonably good. I have a DFI Lanparty Ultra-D, and I have the most up-to-date sound drivers.

Would I get good sound out of some X-530s? Or should I just stick with my current speakers? If the X-530s aren't good speakers, can someone recommend some that are as good / better for that price?

Thanks in advance.

All sound card's sound the same. I have a new C-Media sound chipset, and a sound card from 1999. They both sound and act identical. If you need 5.1 CH, then you would need a new card.

I got that system around Christmas time. never looked back. there relly good the sound quality is exclent. but.. whenever i play games every 10-15 min they will make a like pop noise but its alright. abd this is kinda odd... but they pick up the radio... from christian stuff.. to the chricket.. LOL its kinda funny

Those speakers are very good for the money. I'd recommend getting a 5.1 capable sound card, like SB Live! 5.1, Audigy SE, something cheap like that they cost about $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom