Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
(real quick) @ericB - i have gotten dumped into, not poverty, but not middle-class before... when my parents divorced. It took a few years and some smart choices to get back up a little, but my family made it...

and i wasn't calling you lazy, i was saying that usually there is a reason why people are in lower class. I am do not have republican or libral beliefs, but i will say i am against the war. This has caused a lot of trouble, mostly financial, but also hardship and sorrow, troubles for almost all americans. Most people who you call "super rich" have a lot of what i call, "stocks". These people were the dumbest peices of s*** when it came to the tech bubble, and still are now. Mr. Gates lost more money then i'll ever see in my whole life. he** he loses that much in a day when his stock goes form 20.09 to 20.08!! And hes not even CEO anymore(right?)....

ironically, a lot of our troubles have been caused by technology... the outsorcing of jobs, the rather large "bubble"... aka crash, etc. Personally, i do not blame the president alone. IMO, things run great with a dem. pres, and a 55(republican)-45 house/senate. Similar to the clinton times....

ok, but i am DONEEEE with this... tis a vista thread and nothing more (watching The Simpsons - Treehouse of horror I, "The Raven"), but stealing is wrong is my point of this whole discussion.

so beta2 sucks?! Didn't expect that from good ol' trusty M$

are you saying that vista doesnt have the areo glass in the UI..? more specifically, what do you mean by "goodies"

well all the new desingz we will be seeing when vista releases and vector glass which is something i was expecting to be in beta 2, which i have only seen a couple times in old unleaked longhorn builds..im not really alowed to say the full meaning of 'goodies' some forwhat i don't know about myself..no it is like slide show i don't think

oh and well beta2 doesn't actually suck..it just isn't really what I expected it to be really..it really is better than most other builds..

yea but nero blows away any thing xp has..that little junk they have in media player isn't worth calling cd burning

nope, you cant. It's really just a cheap selling point. A place like Best Buy can say "look, here's an OS for your computer with integrated CD burning, office, and internet". Does it? NO. It has WordPad, WMP, and IE. But dummies dont know the difference.

yea most n00bs use the media player thing but i can't stand it..they say 'oh it is eassier to find stuff with it' im like n00bish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom