Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans remind me of Popeye the Sailor's evil enemy, Brutis.

popeye-and-brutus.jpg

Americans pushing us around eh?

i'll try not to turn this into too much of a political thread, but it will just touch on some of the countries issues, not so much polotics.....

well our country is really in a rut. People think they need things, like new computers, when they don't have the money. Obvously, people will get rich off of this "buying on the margin" that is going on.... much like what happend before the great depression. Clearly, it is stupid to spend money you don't have and think "i'll just figure it out later!" (i.e. BillMe Later from newegg).

What does this have to do with it..? well most things people have are luxuries, not necessities. Do you NEED vista? do you NEED that 4400+? Do you NEED that plasma TV? Do you NEED that house when yours is perfectly fine (and you cannot afford this one). Most of this is ignorance, and being tricked by more powerful people. If you hear 2.9% APR w/ $1500 Cash Allowence (for a car), and another deal for 0.9% APR w/ $0 Cash Allowance (same priced car), a surprising number of people don't know how to figure this out.

Anyways, my point is, no one is robbing them, they are willingly being robbed. I agree that greed is among wealthy, but not just from America. My family is fairly, well off you could say, not quite millionairs, but over middle-class, and they are all the same in Germany, France, America, etc. Not to stereotype at all, but these "poor" you speak of are (all or some of the following) uneducated (no college), lazy, unreliable, untrustworthy, or uninspired. I do realize that people will fall inbetween there, and some people are truly "poor", but i have to say that this is the majority of "poor" people.

So i agree with the first part of your comment, but not the second.

ENTREPRENEURS!!

Lets keep this Vista a little less greedy on resources, agreed?

It takes up alot of your system to start with, and then add-on ITunes, Games, Firefox...your PC will catch on fire! I'm sticking with XP until Pentium 5's or Celpron's come out.

you are so far in the dark that you can't see.

what happen to the trillion dollar surplus and medicaid money that we worked hard to get (it went to finance a war for billionaires to get richer)?

why can't disable people get ssi? because the money is gone

why did the president and the CIA purposely tell the media to glorify rap and black on black violence so that " we can keep killing each other"

why do the media keep saying that the economy is fine, yet most people in da hood ain't got a job, because most factory jobs got shipped overseas, so that people like you can keep your profit margin by paying those folks 30 cents an hour?

why are so many old and sick people died, because their medicaid got cut to cover the tax break that your greedy but got in kickback?

I can go on and on. but I won't

you need to stfu because your RiveroOaks living but don't know what you are talking about, because you have benefited off of the stuff that was stolen from us.

oh yeah. I use to be an upper middle class person before the Gestapo took over. I am starting to get close to middle class now (there is no middle class in America anymore. there is super rich, rich, poor and half dead). but I struggled like a MF these past 6 years after I got sent to the poorhouse by homeland security rules.
I learn to create my own business, that is not governed by the Gestapo.

Now get back the subject of vista.

to everybody else, I apoligize for hijacking this thread but this needed addressing

Not to stereotype at all, but these "poor" you speak of are (all or some of the following) uneducated (no college), lazy, unreliable, untrustworthy, or uninspired. I do realize that people will fall inbetween there, and some people are truly "poor", but i have to say that this is the majority of "poor" people.

I hope that you everything taken from oneday so that you can see what it feel like. especially when an idiot has the nerve to call you lazy

talldude123 said:
I'm glad to live in Canada. Everybody helps each other out, there's no poverty.

if I wouldn't get so sick in the winter, I would have moved there years ago. I've thought about it

I dont like living in British Columbia, though. Its so expensive, an apartment in the dirtyest area is $650/month.

I'm gonna have to move up north, away from the high cost of living.

i don't know if any of you got Beta 2 the other day or not, but if you did you will be disapointed like me:( ..it didn't have the goods like i thought it would..i was hoping for VECTOR GLASS but i don't guess we were luckey enough to get it..but another build soon should have the 'goodies' in it..:bald:

i got Beta2 from a friend, on DVD, and i'm never installing that again. My Celeron doesnt like it. And it took forever to put XP back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom