X800 Screen Blanking

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGELLIS

In Runtime
Right, problems again, that problem seemed to go away when i put catalyst 5.9 on the disc back on. But I now have a new problem, that the when in certain games especailly Need for speed: Most Wanted and GTA San Andreas the graphiccs judder and gets progressivley worse throughout the game and become very frequent. I have overclocked my card with success by around 100MHz ish mem and core, my CPU is also overclocked AMD Athlon 64 3200+ S754 Newcastle 222FSB so a 2441.4MHz core, any help would be appreciated.

CPU Core Load Temp: 52
CPU Idle: 37
GPU Core Load: 63

All of this happens at stock levels, and is highly irritating, its not a PSU problem as I have 2 running the PC a 500w running the CPU, GPU and 2 CD drives and a 350w running the HDDs and fans etc.

Thanks
Ruan

Right new news, i tried overclocking to a leel where I knew it worked, and played Need for Speed, and it did this same thing last time, I have a screenshot of when it happened, it seems to be even when you screenshot it. Is this artefacting or another problem IMAGE OF PROBLEM

Any help would be greatly appreciated

i think it is. what temp is that? i cant read rivatuner. could it be drivers though maybe?

Thats only 65 deg core, ambient is 42 i have now got a second build of windows, which if it works, I will use for gaming, and the other for work and general chat on MSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom