7900 gt coming in monday.. what to expect of sli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda off subject but 9 dollars an our, 40 hours a week before taxes is like...not even close to 500 bucks...its not even 400 bucks...lol this post is sorta useless but he said 550 dollar paychecks and i was like er...

9300 was your best, dang I raped that. Im at 10100 and still going. My other card should be here today, so I will install it.

thor15 said:
kinda off subject but 9 dollars an our, 40 hours a week before taxes is like...not even close to 500 bucks...its not even 400 bucks...lol this post is sorta useless but he said 550 dollar paychecks and i was like er...

well think about it, bi weekly pay, so uh.. 80 hours?? is it going through ur head yet?

anyway, as of yesterday i took the title as best computer in my town, my friends fx57 only scored 34 seconds in super pi, while my 2.8 ghz 146 scored a 31, and he only got 12500 in 3dmark05.. while i have about 13,100 or something around there (check the sig) ya, his dual 7800gtx's are not performing right... and not only that, he tried overclocking his fx57 without supervision.. and now it won't boot... and he has no idea how to reset cmos.. he raised his multiplier to 16 like a douche...

NosBoost300 said:
yay! i just ordered my 2nd 7900gt... and it will be coming in on monday!! what could i expect out of dual 7900 gt's... cuz all the reviews are read don't match up to my 1 card.. they're 3dmarks are only about 8000, while i get over 9000... so what could i expect from the 3dmark05 and 06? i've seen close to 13000, is that overclocked or factory speed?

yay.. and now i can play big resolutions, next... time to save up for the 32" lg tv! 1366 by 768 or something like that recommended resolution.. of course it goes higher!! and only 1200 dollars... i'll have me one in 2 months!, and i'll play on it with ease!! hurray! HD Gaming here i come!

I havn't read any of the thread except this first post. But don't you dare spend this kind of money on a TV like that that won't do HDMI. I'm assuming youre looking at this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824011013

And you **** well better hope that thing runs almost twice that resolution... 32 inches is moer space than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom