Overheating problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up, go take your PC to someone who knows what the **** they're doing...... or maybe hook an air line to your head to blow the crap off your brain.

My computer was doin that too but i found out it was a driver problem (before it shut down a blue screen flashed really quick so i taped it with my camcorder then tried to read it), i just updated my video card driver and now everything works (well sortof..... my mobo company has video card issues tahts why i'm upgradin soon). Try updatin drivers (mostly video card).

I ran Prime95 and got and error....
"FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4"
but i dont know what this means can someone explain

thanks

ok i figured this thing out, it's my video card that is overheating. I play COD2 before i started playing it the card was running at 39*C, and i played for about 5min. and the temp. shot up to 52*C.

does anyone have any suggestions?
thanks

52 is fine for a GPU, mins hits 66 occasionslly, GPUs can withstand a much higher temp.

to me it sounds like CPU thing, if it errored in P95.

back me up on this people, but you may want to try upping to core voltage to stabalise it. find out what it is set to at the moment, by looking in the bios, under advaced chipset features. have you overclocked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom