Omg How???

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read some tutorials man. i was really confused about how the heck do i overclock back then but after read some tuts, it's as easy as flip someone off.

he sais he doesn't know much about OCing, dude he's a programmer, C, ++, VB, Apache, HTML...the list goes on...

Anyway www.webwombat.com

I recently went to England with him and he sold his technology for 10mill Australian, that's pretty **** good...

Anyway i think i sorta get it, except for the RAM part. Anyway thanks. I might up it 5mhz. TY!

Good to know that rich kids aren't getting spoiled with top of the line crap.

How is your ocing going? I don't need to doubt your skills, I am the same age as you and I have been ocing for a few years now.

I know you already know some of this but I'll include it to make sure I didn't miss anything.

1. Download prime 95 so you can test for stability of your oc
2. Reboot and press delete while booting
3. When in BIOS, enter "Advanced Chipset feature"
4. You should be able to change the cpu frequency to manual
5. UP the HTT my 5mhz at a time (remember, HTT x Multiplier=clock speed)
6. Basically, like nitestick said, up it until it becomes unstable and then up the voltage.
7. If you haven't already, consider uprading your cooling. Water cooling is suggested.

I could teach a monkey to assemble a computer, so I'll say this so you can understand without all the technical speak.... U R NOOB.

It doesn't matter what your dad did, only matters what you can do. How do you expect to be able to figure out how to fix things that went wrong when you can't even read and understand a simple OC guide? Quit lieing about your age, 14 would put you in high school. I can tell by the way you write that your not there, and god help your education system if you are.

yeah, bunch of ridiculousness in this thread

First: "I R TEH NOOB! HELP! I NO NUTTIN!"

Second: "I AM NOT TEH NOOB! I NO QUITE A BIT!"

Third: "MY D@D SOLD HIS STUFF FOR MILLIONS! HES A GENIUS! I AM NOT A NOOB!"

and a bunch of useless information.

Seriously, if you can't comprehend the guides that are provided then I'd suggest finding a new hobby. Those things tell you EXACTLY where to go in the BIOS.

oh dear. ~sigh~ why do all threads have to turn bad? i think this should be locked now, before it gets any worse. mods? MODS?

reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom