Integrated sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer64amd

Baseband Member
I want (yes you heard me right) my onboard soundcard to work. My PCI card was out of date and I'm having problems with it in game.

I want to convert back to my onboard. I took the PCI sound card out plugged my speakers into the audio jacks on my mother board, checked my bios for the onboard sound and it says 'auto' (only options are auto and disabled) and now I have nothing. My VOIP program says I have no recording device, and WMP doesn't play either because there's no audio output. Can someone please help before I rip my hair out?

EDIT*

Or can someone help me update my drivers for my PCI Sound card.

It's a Soundblaster Live! 5.1 Digital

Problem being is when ever I go to the website and download the drivers, go to install them and it says that I don't have a soundblaster soundcard installed.

Can anyone help?

I have it working because windows searched for a driver to get it going.

HELP! I'm going to be driven nuts by this thing! lol

To get your onboard to work, try uninstalling your old PCI soundcard drivers, and make sure you update the onboard drivers.

Yeah you want to disable onboard audio for sure. Had same card and same problem. Try removing battery from motherboard and unplugging computer to reset bios. Wait 30 seconds and try again. Worse comes to worse flash bios, but dont recommend doing so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom