Fx62

Status
Not open for further replies.
conroe in two weeks!!! no way... i know imma get one in time... could probably actually get some fps in the cpu test in 3dmark06!!! like... 4 fps!! or even 5!

Sorry, I was wrong. Conroe is only shipping to the OEM system builders and basically the resellers in 2 weeks. Intel is releasing the Woodcrest server processor in June. Conroe isn't until July, sorry about that.

Not like it makes a difference :)

NosBoost300 said:
conroe in two weeks!!! no way... i know imma get one in time... could probably actually get some fps in the cpu test in 3dmark06!!! like... 4 fps!! or even 5!
Im pretty sure that there is an fps lock on that test. The fps will never go above .7 or something like that. correct me if im wrong...

Green Radience said:
Sorry, I was wrong. Conroe is only shipping to the OEM system builders and basically the resellers in 2 weeks. Intel is releasing the Woodcrest server processor in June. Conroe isn't until July, sorry about that.

Not like it makes a difference :)

what! it would make a huge difference upgrading from what i have now to a conroe!!!! i'd stack in those 3dmarks with a dual core and dual 7900's dangit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom