Which AMD CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to argue anymore. I came home from school hoping to not see any more arguments, but I've been at this for almost 2 hours now.

I'm tired...

you do realize that nobody has such heated arguments and disagreements as you

i respect you for your opinions and that you have enough knowledge to back it up.

but you cross the line when you insult somebodys knowledge.
and dont think that this is the only forum im in. or that i just started in computers when i joined these forums

you should have just admited that what you said was completely idiotic and maybe tried to insult me in a more intelegent way.

also i suggest you start respecting others opinions even if you consider them wrong because you wont get anywhere in this world being an ******* like you are on here.

all these forums need is you to give some facts and do it graciously like everybody else. nobody asked for an *** hole

idk up to you.

Oh for the love of god...you're just what I need right now, the exact same kind of a-hole you accuse me of being.

I tried to be nice to you. I tried to answer your f***ing questions. I tried to stop the argument.

But what did you do? Patronize me, like you know a rat's arse worth of whats going on. Fine, I'll respect your opinion of me -- as long as it doesn't result in someone losing $600 from a certain faulty CPU purchase.

haha quite frankly you make no sense.

how am i being an a-hole?

and you act like you have a girlfriend thats having a baby or that you are like dying "youre just what i need right now" ROFL

everytime i challenge you on being an *** you back down.

grow up kid

Oh wow, thats rich.

First, go read my edit.

Second, you're one f***ing year older than me. I've been arguing for Conroe for hours on end, everyday, for 2 weeks now. It gets a guy tired, especially with 3 more hours of SAT studying on the way. If this was your weak little arse, you'd have given up on the first day.

rofl

first-who says arse

second-they wouldnt buy a faulty processor. AMD's are still good. they just arent AS good. and i dont ask you questions except things that most of these people wouldnt understand such as clock ratio cause im to **** lazy to look it up. so you cant say i dont know things about computers because i actually do. you learn by asking questions. maybe you dont know that yet

third-if you hate telling us how good conroe then just stop. people will make thier decisions. sure you can help them make better choices. but as youve said youve posted for hours on end. you need to stop. if people dont get it by now then its their faults.

fourth-that year obviously brought a great deal more maturity because ive never seen somebody get in as many e-fights as you have in all my years of being in forums (about 5). maybe you dont realize it but you come off as a cocky ******* who has nothing better to do with his time then **** on the people who have the sama amount of computer know how as he did a year ago

fifth-by telling you to grow up im not referring to your age. im refering to your maturity level and how ignorant you are toward the other members in this forum

sixth-good luck on your SAT's. they are easy so dont get to stressed about them

First - Its against forum rules to use the actual word.

Second - AMD are crap compared to the Conroe's performance. Hmm...to pay $300 for a Dual Core AMD processor and be happy, or to pay $206 and get a Dual Core Conroe E6300 (1.86Ghz) and have it perform like a X2 4800+. Hmm...

Second part of second - Well then you've got a lot of learning to do. You say you know a lot about computers, but I've yet to see anything. And since the beginning of this thread you've proved to be completely ignorant about Conroe.

Third - I can't do that. I may hate it, but I do it. And apparently, its getting somewhere. Like I said, I taught you something new didn't I?

Fourth - Just a smartass comment with no real point.

Fifth - I'll do what I need to to get my point across. If other members want to argue on it, then so be it. But let them know that it could get ugly.

Six - I know they are, but its a weird test. No matter how much you study, you can't get a high-ish score on it. I intend to get a high-ish score, so I'm doing practice tests and such. I've done 2, gotten 1930 and 1870 on them, respectively. Still have to do the actual test (June 3rd).

Alright, this has got to stop. This arguement has gone on TOO long. It is past the point of logical debate. Just be the mature about this, and just let it go. There is no point in this. If you want to debate about Conroe, start a new thread rather than doing it in a thread where you aren't even helping the thread-starter out.

Thank you AnthraX, I was going to say the same thing. Tehdigit, you aren't exactly acting mature either with continuing this pointless argument. I tried to stop it after you asked whether I judged your technical knowledge by your post count. But you just had to bring it back up, eh? Showed a helluva lot of maturity right there.

Anyways, its not like either one of us is going to say, "Oh yea, you're right, I'm totally wrong, you win."

Excersize some of the d*mn maturity that you beg for yourself, and leave this be.

Yea, people, AMD will not stand a chance against Conroe ... at all. Sure, you can spend over twice as much for a CPU that will perform as well as a Conroe CPU, but what's the point? It seems AMD became to arrogant when it realized it had conquered Intel on the desktop front, and was then blindsided by Intel. It would be sad to see Intel take over the processor market though, as much as I like AMD, as any intelligent consumer, I'll go for the best processor. I'm not wasting my money, I'm not a fanboy.

And tehdigit, can you at least type in proper English please? It's almost pathetic that someone that is so much more "mature" than Green formulates his sentences in such a poor manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom