can anyone identify my cam..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake63

Beta member
Can anyone out there tell me what make of cam this is..i have no cd ..and there are no markings on it whatsoever saying what make or model it is...is there anyone out there with the same cam..tnx

Attachments

• 17-05-06_2241 cam1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 43
hi there,
am positive this is a generic cam i had probs with before.
the cd i had didnt work at all.
found that these drivers for ''sn1903'' (i think) ''or videocamlook'' worked.
i put them at http://island-it.co.uk/files/videocam.zip for you.
you may not need all the software included (about 5meg) but the drivers are in that zip file somewhere, unzip and install.

hope it works

Dan

Hey..tnx for the files..but they did'nt work pc went blue screen when i installed ..so need to find other solution..tnx for the help anyway..i thought it was a logitech but i cant seem to match it up with anything...

blue?

as in Blue Screen Of Death?

if it did, this happend once when the webcam tried to install on a printer port rather than regular usb , for some reason.

hope you get it sorted

Dan

Everything is ok...no probs..just used system restore..we cookin with gas again..lol..still dont have driver for my cam tho..so still open to suggestions...

Was my brothers..but he lost the cd and he cant remember where he got it from...or what make...(dork)...lol..sooo yeah i guess you're right...google is startin to look far too familiar...lol

oh i forgot to say...when u unzip the initial file then check the folder it's in..are you sposed to unzip the 2 rar files..that are there..cos if so...i tried but they dont wanna open..btw..kinda new at this..soo looks like patience may be needed....

make sure you have all usb devices unplugged when you install. restart the comp before you install, close all unecessary programs, then run the install, then restart at the end. try to make it as diplomatic as possible.

good luck

aye, extract
unzip/rar everything. they are definately virus free, they are on my pc...

http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html will get you a .rar tool. works just like .zip

but, spoke to someone about the BSoDeath problem, he said he had the same problem with those drivers, they wanted to install on a printer port and not usb and that created havoc and pc messed up.

try extracting all those files into a folder on desktop, run Device Manager to update drivers for the unknown webcam and point it that desktop folder rather than letting it install automatically.

best of luck

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom