Read Before putting your computer together

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx......but that isnt exactly n00b friendly and not sure it teaches you how to put the parts where using what and which, its just a picking parts guide. but thanx for the support tox.

Did you even read anything on the link I gave you? It's not a picking parts guide. It has pictures of him putting the computer together. I think it is noob friendly. Maybe you should look through the entire guide before you criticize.

my bad tox, i thought that was that guide by elbatrop, i think......anywayz......as he stated himself its not buliding from scratch, he's replacing parts, this will be different.

Yes it will be different. Since it's my first build however, I will be editing out a LOT of confusion, ok? :D

toxicity_27 said:
Did you even read anything on the link I gave you? It's not a picking parts guide. It has pictures of him putting the computer together. I think it is noob friendly. Maybe you should look through the entire guide before you criticize.

That guide was very usefull to me before I even bought my computer components.

I really liked that guide. Im A visual learner so what can I say?

i dunno, you didnt say anything, lol :p

anywayz, hoping this guide will be very useful in cojunction with the other one. mine is going to focus more on putting each part together, hopefully will be able to obtain video of the harder parts of putting together,e.g. installing mobo, applying thermal paste, installing water cooling.

ha, i coulda used that guid... i bent my pins trying to put in my processor without the little thingy sticking up :p

but i got some picks in my car that i just developed... i can scan them and post em..?

When do yo think you will have this done? I am going to hold off buying my parts until you finish I think so I will have something to go by when I try to build my own computer.

Jaina, don't worry, I haven't built, but I've done a lot of upgrading. It's all just: Stick this in here, and then plug in this cord. It's easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom