Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHWebSolutions

In Runtime
Hello I was wondering if anybody out there knows any HTML code that when a person clicks on a button the counter next to it goes down 1 number. If you know what I am talking about and know the code please let me know.

William

That is not what I am loong for. I am trying to setup a webpage that sells coupons. I need it where when a person clicks on the button to print it out the coupon count goes down by 1. Can you help me out with that?

William

M4A1 said:
This is easily programmable. Learn it.

How does that help, at all?

Well im not a web programmer, but from my basic knowledge I'm pretty sure that you can't make anything like that in html, but you can in java, they're called spinners, so if you search for something along the lines of javascript spinner on a search engine, you should be able to find something useful
Hope this helps

Code:
<script>
<!--
function down() {
if (document.counter.box.value != 0) {
//alert(document.counter.box.value);
document.counter.box.value = --document.counter.box.value;
  }
}
-->
</script>
<form name=counter>
<input name=box type=text size=2 value=10>
<input type=button onclick=down(); value="minus one">
</form>

save the attachment as html and open

Attachments

• new.html.txt
    324 bytes · Views: 33
If your not a programmer, you shouldn't be trying to program something that complicated...

Ok well I have not found any of these helpful. All you guys have given me scripts for countdowns like date count downs and time count downs. but like I said I need it where when a person clicks on the button to print it out, the coupon count goes down by 1. Doe ANY know this code or a place where I can download it from or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom