Top video card now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkhead

Solid State Member
Well, right now I have an Radeon 9600, it gets the job done, but is unfortunatly lacking in power as some of you probably know. I'm looking to upgrade soon and have some money to spend, so what would you suggest as the best card out right now for PC.

The 7900GTX is a very nice card. Its around $500 though. ATi makes the X1900XT which is also top of the line. Are you planning on getting an entirely new computer or just upgrading what you already own?

for a high end cheap video card i recommend somethign along the lines of the 7600GT but it all depedns on your budget

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm planning to upgrade my computer at this time, thebleakness.

I'd recommend the 7900GT, it's a very good card and you get good value for money. But if you're looking for the very best performance and you have the cash, the 7900GTX is there for you. Just make sure you have a good enough CPU and motherboard to compliment your new video card.

julz said:
I'd recommend the 7900GT, it's a very good card and you get good value for money. But if you're looking for the very best performance and you have the cash, the 7900GTX is there for you. Just make sure you have a good enough CPU and motherboard to compliment your new video card.

I agree. Get a 7900gt unless u have money blowing a ahole in your pocket.

He's upgrading and he probably doesnt want to go with AGP. What everyone else recommends, If your making a computer in the 1000-1300 range i recommend the 7900GT or GTX depends.

Also you can tell us what your doing with the computer and we can recommend a better one for the tasks your doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom