Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

polakbob

Baseband Member
My computer seems to have a memory leak somewhere that I cannot resolve. When I restart my computer it runs fine for about 30 minutes before I drags down to an unmanageable speed and I'm forced to restart and run it for another 30 minutes. Does anyone know what could be going on?

I have just 1, 1 gig stick of ram. nothing else lying around the apartment right now. Any other thoughts?

Started today. The only thing different that I can imagine I did was that Adobe tries to download updates continually which I don't allow it to do usually because I just don't have the time to let it do it. Today I think I may have let it do the update though I'm not certain. Other than that, I don't know of anything that could have caused this. I maintain the hardware well, and it's a business computer so there are no games or nonbusiness downloads on it. I'm pretty protective of the system because of how vital it is to my business so I'm a bit worried about the idea this crippling the computer.

clean. that's actually the first place i looked. nothing in there that shouldn't be as far as I know (and the things I couldn't account for from memory I googled)

11, but most are smaller programs that I have to use with my business and the rest are video/audio driver programs.

just for the **** of it, why dont you disable them all except your antivirus and see what happens, if its still the same, recheck them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom