Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In another move to make people ready as we're heading to the Windows Vista Beta 2 release at WinHEC, which begins tomorrow, some informations that are apparently the final Windows Vista prices, classified by product editions (SKUs) just leaked over the web. There you go:

-Windows Vista Home Basic - 200€ or 255.55$ or 135.95£
-Windows Vista Home Premium - 400€ or 511.10$ or 271.90£
-Windows Vista Ultimate Edition - 500€ or 638.88$ or 339.87£
-Windows Vista Business - 650€ or 830.54$ or 441.84£
-Windows Vista Enterprise - 800€ or 1,022.20$ or 543.80£

I'd still like to remind you that Microsoft did not actually make them official, but the sources that told that are apparently good

http://www.jcxp.net/

Customers who want more information about the system specs that PCs will require to run the forthcoming Windows Vista operating system will get some, but not much, help from Microsoft at the company's conference for hardware engineers, which starts tomorrow.

At Microsoft's annual Windows Hardware Engineering Conference, or WinHEC, the company will discuss a "Get Ready" for Vista program it launched late last week, which outlines the hardware requirements to run low-end and premium versions of Windows Vista.

However, Microsoft expects the Get Ready program to pretty much speak for itself, says Mike Burke, a Microsoft product manager, and will not discuss it in "any comprehensive detail" at the conference.

Here

Warez Monster said:
In another move to make people ready as we're heading to the Windows Vista Beta 2 release at WinHEC, which begins tomorrow, some informations that are apparently the final Windows Vista prices, classified by product editions (SKUs) just leaked over the web. There you go:

-Windows Vista Home Basic - 200€ or 255.55$ or 135.95£
-Windows Vista Home Premium - 400€ or 511.10$ or 271.90£
-Windows Vista Ultimate Edition - 500€ or 638.88$ or 339.87£
-Windows Vista Business - 650€ or 830.54$ or 441.84£
-Windows Vista Enterprise - 800€ or 1,022.20$ or 543.80£

I'd still like to remind you that Microsoft did not actually make them official, but the sources that told that are apparently good

http://www.jcxp.net/
Yeah, I saw that on JCXP too. I don't even have enough RAM to run Windows Vista.. I have 512mb, but 64mb of that goes to my graphics card, so the Windows Vista tool thing that you download from Microsoft says I'm not ready yet... :confused: I guess I'll have to get 1GB of RAM or something.

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, I saw that on JCXP too. I don't even have enough RAM to run Windows Vista.. I have 512mb, but 64mb of that goes to my graphics card, so the Windows Vista tool thing that you download from Microsoft says I'm not ready yet... :confused: I guess I'll have to get 1GB of RAM or something.

or you could reduce the amout of memory your gfx card uses (using something in the bios but im not completely sure)

LOL... i know... but i used to be hard core pirating (probly had a good 100k tab)... it SUCKS. sure u get it for free, but any time something happens, you wonder what to do, you can't call for help and stuff... and you always feel like you have to hide something

no, im buying it

but i thoguth they were going to make it a LOWER price to lower pirating?!

oh well... i still am going to have it for at least 2 years... thats about a dollar a day!! (wow, thats even more depressing to think about). Here im getting ready for anywhere form 200-400 dollars... but no, lets add 50% to my highest expectation!!

^^^^^ i love ur 36kbps dial up :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom