Translucent cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translucent? why do you want translucent? most people who buy cases like these get them transparent.

hmm yea id say transparent, i guss there liger as there just plastic, but i spect the produe the same noise as most cases, the vidration can be reduced by putting rubber feet on all the fans and psu

Purely aesthetics, pal. If you like the glass-box look, go for it. There's no advantages or disadvantages of it, from a hardware performance viewpoint. Although I would suspect that an acrylic case wouldn't be as durable or cool as an aluminum or steel one.

its good if ya do it like that clear case, i think it had water cooling, and all the cables sleved in metal, and it looked soooo cool, ya know what i talkin about?

There are at least two dissadvantages. One is they are HEAVY and to is they can be scrached.

harry18 said:
there heave, i thought they were light cos there plastic?

Not all plastic is light. Ever picked up a sheet of 3/4" thick, 5 foot wide, 12 foot long plastic? Yeah..it's extremely heavy, probally atleast 150lbs.

But anyway, the cases aren't plastic, they're acrylic, which is a form of plexiglass. It is thicker than most steel/aluminum cases, and has a bigger mass..making it heavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom