300gb hard drive 5400 rpms $100
1 cdrom rewriteable $20
xfx geforce 6800 xtreme 256mb $110
raidmax scorpio case $55
2gb of ram $200
windows xp $200
amd athlon 64 3500+ $200

those prices are what i paid.

they are not rounded and the total i paid is $995!!!

I have another machine like this but two differences the case is raidmax ninja and i have 2 hard drives one is a 300gb and the other is 160gb.

I just ordered 2 19" lcd monitors for $220 and i just want to see what that computer above is worth without the lcd.

For the most part... and there are exceptions, but for the most part cut everything by 1/3 to possibly half, depending on how old it is compared to technology today. Or more depending on how quick you just want to unload it... :D But I would have to say... 500ish?? maybe 6...

the type of ram is kingston and the computer is only about 1 month old!!!

the hard drive is from maxtor.

It may be a month old, but with (for example) the new GPU's that are coming out and more on the way with the new G80's and DX10 do you think someone would pay almost full price for older equipment that before too long, and already is for that matter, out dated?? I'm not trying to disrespect here, but it's the truth... You would probably be better off if you parted out... Like the mobo/CPU combo... might fatch a decent price... Or add the ram with it to sweeten the deal... but I can almost bet someone will not want to buy that video card as priced like you have it now. But then who knows, I am more often than not wrong... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom