Outlook Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanOldw83

Daemon Poster
In Outlook 2000 how do you get the prompt to use a corporate workgroup and use an exchange server? I really need to know this by tommarow, so help please! Thanks in advance.

man i don't know, I looked on mine and in help it keeps telling me to go to tools|services and change the config, but I don't have a services option on mine. It's Outlook 2000 from MS Office 200 Premium.

What exactly are you trying to do RyanOldw83? Are you just trying to setup 2 accounts? One using an exchange server? I'm a little confused. :confused: Perhaps you can post a little more detail and then I might be able to help you out a little more.

-Mike

I wanted to get it so the first time i double click outlook, the selection for Exchange server would come up. I have to set a bunch of computers up for work tommarow with office and I need to use that option. I uninstalled office and reinstalled it and the third time i did it it magically appeared, so i tried uninstalling it again and rienstalling and the damn thing came up right again. I dont know what i did differently but hell, it works now so its all good. Thanks for tryin to help though :D

Watch it not work when i get to work tommarow though... That would be a great way to kick off the week now wouldn't it! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom