high-end laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenihan

Baseband Member
I am looking at getting a laptop. I have a 2000$ canadian dollar budget. Thanks for anyone looking at my post.

I suppose you could get a laptop at that price... but how much american money is 2000$... okay never mind I just looked. 1300 US isn't going to get you a "high end" laptop, although I'm sure you could get one. It wont be anything extremely fancy though. http://cyberpowerpc.com take a look there and see what you come up with. I do alot of business with cyberpower, they're reputable. Click notebook on the top red bar.

:) Looks great but I live in Canada Newbrunswick. Apparently there is no method that I had seen other then pick up method for "CA residents". I have no idea if thats California or Canada but either way Its impossible for me to pick it up. Kewl website though/great prices too.

lazer_viking said:
I suppose you could get a laptop at that price... but how much american money is 2000$... okay never mind I just looked. 1300 US isn't going to get you a "high end" laptop, although I'm sure you could get one. It wont be anything extremely fancy though. http://cyberpowerpc.com take a look there and see what you come up with. I do alot of business with cyberpower, they're reputable. Click notebook on the top red bar.
How do you figure the Canadian Dollar is worth more than the US dollar last I heard with the way things have been going.

the ratio right now is 1.00:0.90.

and dude ur better off getting a high end desktop, or a crappy laptop.

Ibuypower.com they ship to our northern neighbor!

check it out! Prices are reasonable and Good Reviews

Just checken it out. Seems great I might get a laptop from them. Is there any other sties that anyone knows that could be better?

I bought my daughter a great lappy. It is a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092...17" widescreen, 2.0 Pentium M, 1 GB RAM, 100 BG hard drive, DVD burner, ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600 SE, Windows XP Media Center Edition.

I got it through J&R (jr.com). Their current price is $1249.99, and they ship to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom