7900 gt coming in monday.. what to expect of sli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
ha, little increase? i've seen in some tests almost doubling for fear. and getting well over 100 in quake 4.. that is way more than a little

If you seem so sure of the performance why are you even bothering posting this thread?

I say expect around a 25-40% increase on "normal" resolutions. Personally I think it's a waste of money to get another 7900 GT with G80 coming out this year.

I agree with the General and Beefcake, but fellas, let us not interfere in what WTK uses his money for. He gets really upset when we tell him that he's wasting his parents' money.

i don't really see it as a waste of money, i feel it was a better move than me going with 1 7900gtx, cuz this beats it by a good margin for only about 100 dollars more, no singlecard solutions can keep up with dual 7900gt's so i'm okay with it.. and i don't see g80's being useful until the end of this year.. and as for the cpu part, i dunno i read what gaara had posted, unless he changed his mind, i took him as a credible person here, so i guess i was mislead, if not, someone correct anything

it said it wasnt valid.. what score did you get, i got 9395 in 05 at 2.8 ghz, and my video card at 545/1.8 or something like that, and wow, that 3200 is pushing somenumbers then.. nice scores, is your graphics card stock speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom