Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiden_nrl

In Runtime
Hey i was wondering if some of you guys could cough up and tell me were i can get some good deals for a radeon (any kind ATI saphire asus etc) 9600 XT that comes with half-life 2 but the website has to able to ship to canada it doesnt matter if it is US though. Please i am looking for a good deal and i would realy appreciate the help! (*NOTE* New egg does not ship to canada:()

I know a few websites, do not know if they ship to canada though

buyxg.com
zipzoomfly.com
iocombo.com

one of these should ship to you.

Hows is the Aussie Dollar Compaired to the Canadian Dollar right now???? I work in a computer store and I can ship.

I read this post last night and knew I had seen something somewhere but I just couldn't track it down. Tonight I thought I'd try this site: NCIX.com.

Sure enough there it was. Place is located in BC and the prices listed are all Canadian.
Hope this is of some help and G'day to ya

either

www.ebay.com <---lots of crazy deals there, some of the prices are just outstanding compared to other websites, so use this for your first option, if nothing on here interests you, try:

www.pricewatch.com <------GREAT prices on video cards and other PC components, and a VERY VERY big selection, but Im not for sure if they can ship it to Canada or not, haven't checked yet.

Hopefully these will help you though! :)

Check this out here would this be a good place to buy? Is it retail or not? And if it is oem what are the downsides of the product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom