Screen Capturing Software.. anyone know any good ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keyloggers are easy to use as ive got one.

Basically it logs every press and automatically takes screen shots every so often.

Ok it might be taking aload of screen shot when it doesnt need to but at least you can scan through to make sure people are actually working etc!

well it is a spy monitoring program, thats probably why nod is stopping it, which is good. Nod's a pretty aggressive AV, it was blocking remote record on my MCE box too.

last time i played with that prog I had AVG, gotta try D'ling it with nod now. :D

Hey, I've got just the thing:

TimeSnapper.

it is a SUPER program that takes a screenshotevery x amount of seconds. What I did on my LAN network is I put TS on all of the computers, set the output folder as a hidden one on the HD, and then made the output a shard document. To make use of this shared document, run the Network Setup Wizzard in the control pannel. Turn on file/printer chareing for all computers. Then find out the IP of each computer. to do this, go onto each computer and bring up the runbox by going to start>run. then type cmd. then type ipconfig/all. The line htat says "ip address" is the number you write down. then when finished, (and when the output folder is a shared doc), go into internet ex and type in \\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx "x's" being the ip address.

here is time snapper

http://www.timesnapper.com/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom