Read Before putting your computer together

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
Guys, due to recent post, and my previous project, im gonna make a computer buliding guide. i hve a problem though, i need photos, if anyone is putting a computer together please take pictures of where you are putting the parts, so i can include it in the guide that will benefit all of tech-forum-kind. credits will also go to you. i dont have photos cause im not buildling till this summer.

im building in early june. ill be doing it for my senior project so i have to take photos anyway

ill be happy to supply you with pictures of my build

NICE! i will PM you on the 26th. YES! the type of picture i will need is you putting this and that on, like just before you put the ram sticks in the slots and stuff. Thanx man!

Good on you for helping out the forum in the fashion of guides:D

When you complete it, let me know via PM, and I'll see about stickying it.

I ordered all my parts today, maybe I'll video tape the whole event. I'm really excited. I love newegg.com, I'll probably have my stuff by Wednesday, but I can't build till next weekend.

thans elbatrop

@saxofonoer, dont wry bout it, a video tape would help, you no what you can do, video tape putting the motherboard on, because 1 picture will not take care of that. and also video tape putting on the heatsink/fan. that would be greatly appreciated. wat else.....OH! and.....video tape hooking up the Power/restart buttons, and thats it, OH and, if ur going to use thermal grease video tape that 2.

I was looking for one of these guides because I am building for my first time in end of August/beginning of September. So I really appreicate you doing this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom