Building A Computer Guide (Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewandowski_69

In Runtime
Hey guys I think it would be much appreciated to really show someone how to build a computer with a summary of what to do along with good photos of the basic steps that are vital to building a computer from scratch. Im not talking like the basic outline of what to do, we all practicly no that by now, I think it would be a good idea for someone to post a sticky about building a computer with good detail and all.

If theres soemething like that on this site or any site at all may someone post a link or soemthing. I am planning on building a computer. I have done it before with one of my friends, and I am planning on building a new gaming system (64 bit of course) and I think it would be nice to see eveything laid out to make absolutley sure on what to do, not only for my paranoid sake but for others that want to get started building. Besides its our job to show people ''HOW TO.''

Thanks alot guys.

www.google.com

There's plenty of guides there, I would do one, but i dont feel like taking my computer apart and im not going to be buildling one very soon either :)

jsut google it silly...

the are a S*** load of step-by-step guids, and I used one and assembled mine with no probs.

Yeah i no i could google things, ive never really found a good site that had it covered very well, yes i have basicly done it but my friend helped me out alot and he did the majority of doing it becasue i wanted to make sure it was doen right

Ive asked a lot out of him over the past years, all i need is just soem reassurance is basicly all. Like i said earlier if you read my post the other purpose is for people that are just getting started and want to learn how to build a computer. I will build mine and put pics up along with detailed instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom