Any word on g80 graphics cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainer711

In Runtime
I sorely want to upgrade to a better graphics card but also want to wait for the g80 series to arrive. Has any news on the matter been leaked at all or does anyone have any notable bits of information? I have heard that it should come out before the arrival of August, but from the lack of discussion it doesn't seem likely.

it should come out at about july-august. thats all we know, release wise. specs i think are published but of course they are never accurate till last moment.

I think it's more like Q4 2006. And the R600 (ATi's DX10 card) is supposed to come out in Q1 2007.

He already has a 7800GT, no need to get the 6600! :D Stainer, can you honestly say that your card performs bad, that you can't play modern games at decent resolutions? That you have to turn down the graphics to get okay-ish FPS? Trust me, you are better off than alot of people on this forum, stuck with 6600s and 6800s. Be patient, the G80s are coming soon.

hey.. my 6800gs flys, i can play BF2 WITH MEdium high settings, along with olibvion.

I dont c why i would need anything more than that,

I'm not having a go at 6800 owners, Alex, I'm just saying he should be happy with what he has instead of going out and wasting money on a 7900 now, that will cause him to not be able to buy a G80 when they are released. Stainer, save your money, that card is fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom