AGP the new PCI-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
the most simple anwser why agp won't be returning is
AGP = No SLI
PCI-E = SLI and QUAD SLI

talk about a moot point. pci didn't have sli (at least not sli the way nVIDIA saw it so don't start whining about the 3DFX cards) yet it returned as pci-e. like i said earlier who knows what the future may hold. i mean its no more unlikely than a redeveloped pci taking over, which it clearly did. if they were to redevelop AGP they could include something like sli.

I'm tired of a lot of geeks boasting about there girlfriend to some extent when they mention something about computers. They freak out and quote them a lot like P.P. did and that's not even a funny quote, just so happened to be something about her installing a sound card... woo. Don't orgasm all over your screen now. Lame to the max... Oh, and that one guy mentioning how his g/f overpowered him in a geek war; who cares about the details? Way to boost your ego.
You wouldnt even begin to understand. WHat are you 13? 14?

PP.... the simple FACT that theres a totally pointless quote of your gf in your signature proves everyones point exactly. You have a gf and you want everyone to know....lol. It's pathetic.

oh and Brtn, it's not my grades. (I'm 6th in my senior class) It's just a matter of paying for college. They expecy me to drop 4-5 grand that I'll make this summer on college. Ouch!

PP.... the simple FACT that theres a totally pointless quote of your gf in your signature proves everyones point exactly. You have a gf and you want everyone to know....lol. It's pathetic.
I could care less if ppl knew i had a gf. I have friends that actualy know me and her and know what im talking about so to them its funny to you you just jump to simple minded conclusions. Like i said, you wouldnt even begin to understand. :rolleyes:

oh I get it...it's like an inside joke..... in you SIGNATURE, which everyone sees. You're right, how the @*%& would we begin to understand?

BennyV04988 said:
oh I get it...it's like an inside joke..... in you SIGNATURE, which everyone sees. You're right, how the @*%& would we begin to understand?

Hehehehehehe, funny..........but completely off topic. If you guys want to have flame contest, go to Brawl hall.

P.P. Mguire said:
I could care less if ppl knew i had a gf. I have friends that actualy know me and her and know what im talking about so to them its funny to you you just jump to simple minded conclusions. Like i said, you wouldnt even begin to understand. :rolleyes:

wait....didnt he just TAKE it off his signature??...how incredibly LAME! And now it stands to reason that you, Mr. P.P. Gguire, also thought that it was gay or you WOULDNT have taken it off...

Oh ya, back on track!, thank you whomever told me what a PhysX card was...just when you think you know EVERYTHING there is to know they have to come out w/ something new!!! LOL! (but dont get me wrong, this physics card is definatly going along w/ my pair of NVIDIA 8000gtx in my future build{yes 8000s, im not settling for 7900 lol}...probably along w/ a Conroe!!! i read up on them and they dont seem too shabby!:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom