Download Windows Media Player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warez Monster said:
Finally, Today it seems that Microsoft have released the highly anticipated Windows Media Player 11 public beta! Along with this release, Microsoft have launched WMP11's new website, which explains some of WMP11's major features.

The build number of the new public beta is 11.0.5358.4827 (as opposed to the leaked 11.0.5358.4826 build). Additionaly, URGE is fully functional in this build (as long as one is situated in an area designated to receive the service).

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/default.aspx

this one is more stable than the first one of this posts

just downloaded it from the 2nd link.

First impressions, very good, loads up really quick aswell.

Very impressed with the enhancements thing, i played about with it and added more bass etc and it sounded 10times better through my stereo headphones.

finally Microsoft is releasing a link.

In response to you Johnny_UK,
WMP has had Enhancement since version 7...you havent noticed them?

talldude123 said:
finally Microsoft is releasing a link.

In response to you Johnny_UK,
WMP has had Enhancement since version 7...you havent noticed them?

what, you could add more "Bass" and stuff with version 7 and onwards? if so then i think its because ive always used winamp and realplayer as i got on better with the way they stored/arranged my songs.

But 11 im impressed with anyway and i let it change my default player to WMP 11. :cool:

I have a few more problems I'd like to address,
for some dumb reason I can't play windows media player content in firefox since I got wmp11,
and when i'm listening to music and doing about 4 other things the music starts to get a bit choppy and that never happened to me in wmp10.

Well WMP11 is a beta. Just like Vista. It wont act the same way WMP10 did. Firefox probably doesnt work with WMP11 yet. Just the older versions. As for the music skipping well since this is a beta it will use more resources and that. Which means the more things you do the less resources you have. So by listening to music along with running the Beta your system doesnt have the amount of resources it had with WMP10. So it starts to skip.

mikee said:
I have a few more problems I'd like to address,
for some dumb reason I can't play windows media player content in firefox since I got wmp11,
and when i'm listening to music and doing about 4 other things the music starts to get a bit choppy and that never happened to me in wmp10.

download wmp for netscape (google it) or media player connectivty extension for ff

this stupid player doesn't play wmv (video part) and it doesn't have an option to restore protected wma files (manage license) from another computer

I think that the vesion that I'm using. I don't remember because I uninstall a few versions

Wmp11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom