Gainward Bliss 6800GS Golden sample 512Mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure your AGP Aperature size is at 512mb in the BIOS, that might make a difference..I dunno.

Setting the AGP aperature size won't make a difference, I tried and tested it last week, and with 512 video RAM, it makes absolutely no difference in performance. Might make a difference on a card with only 128MB RAM or less.

Right. Just re-installed XP and mobo and graphics card drivers etc, and I've just tried to up date windows and it seems my "evaluation copy" (snigger) of xp has finally been cought by windows genuine advantage. I didn't do too bad considering I got it in early 2003 and have reinstalled it >5 times. Still that means I have to get a proper copy, so hopefully i can find someone to sell me an OEM version...

Anyway, I digress.... Having only XP without SP1 or 2, and only basic hardware updates and DX9b, I managed to pull 46000 aquamark points out of the bag! I feel better.

Does that score sound reasonable considering my setup? (I've replaced my mobo with a Gigabyte 7nf-RZ too)...

Hit me back, Techies!

B

I know it. That used to happen to me. You need to download Driver Cleaner Pro and clean your driver then uninstall and reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom