Vista Transformation Pack 4.0 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Today, a new version of the well known Vista Transformation Pack was released. Version 4.0 features many exciting updates, and UI tweaks since version 3.0. Some of these new features include: new sound events (provided by digitalfive.org), new wallpapers, logoff/shutdown button text removal, Vista system properties dialog, updated visual styles, and many bug fixes. The pack still contains all the great features from 3.0 as well as all these exciting improvements.

The new version is 14.6MB, and can be downloaded via the official discussion thread in our forums. A full detailed change log is also available at this thread, where we invite users to come and discuss this release.

Download: Vista Transformation Pack 4.0

http://www.jcxp.net/

The only problem i have seen with the Trans packs is that they change some key XP files. So uninstalling can be a beast. Basically after you uninstall you have to do a repair of XP to get it to work correctly again.

so should i trust on the trans pack , i mean is is really safe for my comp to install it , coz u say we have to repair it if we want to uninstall the pack

Well i know that from older versions fo the trans pack that this must be done. But that was because the trans pack changed some files that XP uses. I dont know if the current trans packs do that still or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom