So...Deal or no deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscientific13

In Runtime
I saw this Ultra X-Finity 600W power supply on TigerDirect.com. The reviews looked good, and it is SLI Ready, but I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with this particular brand or product. Is this PSU all that the reviews say it is, or is it all show and fancy cables? I must know. If it's good, this is the one I'll buy.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1273341&Sku=ULT31848

Edit: Oops, wrong forum. Somebody please move this...(I'm way too tired to be awake, but I am)

I recently acquired a Seasonic S12-500 watt Sli Cert. psu from said company for review. Retail is 125 and its incredibly stable and is a really good psu overall.

petrastechshop.com has it as do most major online e-tailers

Okay, now I'm confused. In the "SLI-Certified" section of the TigerDirect PSUs some have a graphic that says "SLI-Ready" while others don't, but, in the description they all say "SLI-Ready. This leads me to believe that the "SLI-Ready" graphic is just there for promotional purposes and really doen't matter, because they are all "SLI-Ready" and under the "SLI-Certified" area of TigerDirect PSUs. Am I right or wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom