ask ur opinion on what i should buy ($4000 budget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Australian dollar = 0.7625 U.S. dollars

google is ur friend, do the math when comparing to the laptop's posted. but ****, the one Hunt12 posted looks like a great deal for performance/price ratio.

Jinru said:
1 Australian dollar = 0.7625 U.S. dollars

google is ur friend, do the math when comparing to the laptop's posted. but ****, the one Hunt12 posted looks like a great deal for performance/price ratio.

hey mate i do know that im just saying it if people think i am talkin US Dollars. So they dont get confusedd

tommyboy123x said:
LOL... for gaming pleasure

well... maybe if you wanted to play some 2d games, u know, why waste a great system on 2d games?!

besides... dells are made for dumb tasks... everyone knows thats why dells were made!

He's talking about the monitor. You really need to look into things before jumping the gun when posting.

p0werslave said:
He's talking about the monitor. You really need to look into things before jumping the gun when posting.

i think i wrote it a little wrong, i was talking about dell, not the link. Simply by looking at the link you can see it has the word "monitor" in it. I was just doing homework and browsing the forums.

My appologies for communicating incorrectly... i can see how that would be misread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom