Building a high-end pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
mousepad said:
Hey guys, I read through the terms and service, but just wanted to see for SURE if the Newegg.com Preferred Account is free. I have a credit card stored, so that's not a problem. I just don't want to pay for my stuff yet, as I don't have all my money together yet.

well it is if you pay it off b4 it expires for 3 certain months .(look at the details) sez you wont pay the extra unless its not one of their promotional months(april 06,may 06,june 06) then the if its not you will get charged intrest of 21.99% thats 109.95 as a min of intrest, or if you dont pay in time. (b/c the min of $500 purchase)

If you pay the balance of the Deferred Payment Option Part in full by the Promotion Expiration Date listed above, we will not charge any finance charge on this purchase.
If you do not pay the Part in full by the Promotion Expiration Date listed above, finance charges will apply from the transaction date(s).
Finance charges will accrue at an APR of 21.99%. A minimum finance charge of $2.00 will apply.

this is a qote from newegg here. (at bottom of page)
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEPA/PA06/index.html

Ok guys. I just ordered my stuff. Should be in next week. I'll let you know how it all goes.

I've been reading a lot over at evga on the 7900's and the KO is one of them that people are having problems with. I'm starting to doubt if what I was recommended will work out right together. Not sure if the PSU with the Sonata II will give all that the KO needs, considering the PSU has 12V rails of 15 and 17, while the KO is recommended to have 20a.

Thats why you never go with a stock psu, newer video cards are more demanding and you might as well pay the price early for quality components that won't change (i.e. case/psu). You even said you were interested in SLI... meaning you might as well by an sli psu listed on nvidia's site.
http://www.slizone.com/object/slizone2_build.html#certified_powersupplies
The ko was a good recomendation for a graphics card and no need to worry because its backed by such a great warrenty anyway.

Well, I wouldn't consider the psu I have with the Sonata II stock, plus I just got some help from the boards over at evga and got confirmation that the psu WILL work fine with the card giving it enough power. I realized that I was looking at things wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom