my emachine

Status
Not open for further replies.

TREMBER

Baseband Member
despite what all you guess say my emachine has been great.

i bought the T6532 with a 7600gs and i downloaded the COD2 demo and it looks GREAT! dont be afraid of emachines

NO, I am very, very afraid of eMachines. My sister's fried in six months flat, and the other day my friend bought one. I cracked it open and there was a Powmax PSU.

(You know, Powmax, the "our PSUs like to fry and sometimes take your whole computer with us" company. [Yes, I speak from experience]).

Tip for you:

Find the tallest building in ur town and toss it off.

Then go down and pick it up, stick the power cord to it and power on. It will probably work better that way than straight out of the box :D

I bought an e-machines laptop, and although i had some problems with it, it's been an ok machine. I've upped the memory, added external drives, and a second monitor, and it runs ok. It's had less problems than my roomie's dell, so i guess that's a plus right?

Hey, don't knock eMachines. My W2040 has lasted for 4 years before I got my new rig, and my wife is still using it. Of course I Frankensteined it out with RAM, DVD burner and drive, and graphics card, but the mobo, CPU, and PSU are still original.

If I wanted a pre-built, I'd buy another one.

i know my mom has a emachine that is like 6 yesars old it has like a 300mhz celly and it still runs so you going to tell me there bad quality

you dont know how they are intil you try them

Emachines are OK, but you must know what you are doing. Viruses get caught in them like magnets. Also the Power supply's are very low-end, my friend has an Emachines Celeron 333, and the PSU is only 120 watts.

you can't game on an Emachine...

if you want to, you must spend tons of money to buy their "high-end" desktops...and if you have that much money why don't you build a pc yourself and you can even get better parts for cheaper.

so bottom line is, Emachines should be ok for normal users but not for gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom